Sunday, December 27, 2015

Welcome to the world Keean

I'm very excited to announce that I'm officially a mommy of two. Keean Aubrey Michael Kenny was Born December 14th at 7:36pm. Weighing 8 pounds 6 1/2 ounces and 21 inches in length.

Keean came fast and furious during a snow storm, he didn't waste anytime at all making his appearance. I'm so unbelievably blessed to have had my mother and fiance by my side. They helped me through everything with unconditional love and support.
Big brother Tyson is adjusting well. He's been very accepting to all the changes. I'm so proud of how well he's been doing. Dealing with sensory issues isn't easy. Especially when you throw a baby into the mix.


My heart is so full, there really are no words to express my love for my boys. It's been an exhausting, emotional yet amazing two weeks.
Let the fun begin!

5 comments:

  1. aawwwwwww... well hello beautiful and welcome to the world!!! This just makes my heart so happy - what a wonderful time of the year for him to arrive. And big brother looks so happy and proud. Happy to hear that everything went well, and I hope all the adjustments go smoothly for you. Well, we know they never really do, right? but we figure it out and love grows anyway. ha.
    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Congratulations my dear! Welcome to the world Keenan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations how very exciting for you and your damily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    Oh isn't it just lovely? I'm sure your oldest son is over the moon with his excitement.

    We had our littlest one last year in September. Our oldest daughter is enjoying her little sis so much.

    Again, congrats on your growing family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! What wonderful news!! Im so happy for you all. He is such a beautiful baby. Tyson looks so happy and excited to be a big brother!Much love and hugs,,, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...