Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013 (Trick Or Treating & Halloween Contest)

My fiance and I always go out for "adult Halloween". This year we dressed up as Cruella and Pongo from 101 Dalmatian. Our son Tyson helped us pick out the costumes. I'm Thankful we had his help, we ended up winning best couples costume. We were awarded a 75 gift card! (Yay! I see a date night in our near future!)






Since Halloween ia on a Thursday this year, we had to wait to go trick or treating. We took Tyson to Spirit Halloween and he chose his costume. Out of everything at the store, he decided to be a bottle of ketchup! (I'm still laughing!) He didn't want mommy and daddy to miss out, so he asked us to dress up too. It was at the last minute, so the best thing I could think of were T-Shirts. I bought transfer paper at Wal-Mart, and printed up a mustard and relish bottle.

Unfortunately Tyson was sick, but he didn't want to miss out on trick or treating. We made it to 20 houses before he wanted to go home. I give him credit, he was a little trooper! We may not have went to a ton of houses, but he scored with treats!






I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween! What did you or your family dress up as?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you had such great costumes for the contest! Your makeup is perfect. I love it! And the condiments are so cute! I like the way Tyson thinks because that's a creative ensemble right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thank you Jenn! Tyson did such a great job picking out costumes this year. I'm so happy everything turned out! -- I hope you and your family had a fantastic Halloween!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! We had a blast! Halloween is one of our favorite days!

      Delete
  3. OMGosh girlie LOVE your adult costumes so worth the win!

    You are genius to make the transfers on the t-shirts. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, all these compliments are going to go to my head! (I'm just kidding, hehe!) Thank you so much! Halloween is our favorite! *hugs*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...