Thursday, October 31, 2013

Annual Daybreak Halloween Party (2013)

The past two weeks have been very exciting. Last weekend my mother and I organized a Halloween party for Daybreak. We planned everything, prepared all the food, organized games and more.

The night went so smoothly and everyone enjoyed all the activities. We played Bingo, danced, colored and more.

I'm already looking forward to next years party. Spending time with the Daybreak crew is always
a blast!




























4 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like you all had a wonderful time. -Oh and look at all those delicious goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great day! Everything turned out perfectly! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. All the food looks so yummy!!

    Love your make up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom and I worked really hard on the party. I'm so happy everything turned out! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting. *hugs*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...