Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby Shower Ideas


A lot of my friends are pregnant or recently had a baby. It made me start thinking about baby shower ideas. I thought it would be helpful to share some of my own ideas. Party planning is something I absolutely love to do. I'm not a professional, but I enjoy getting creative.

The ideas below are from a babyshower I helped organize a few years ago.

Also, please feel free to check out the new link I created. It reads "Party Themes" and is located under my blog banner. I've decided to post all parties I've created or helped organized. I have a few more party ideas I want to upload in the near future.
Baby shirt utensil holders.
Baby carriage fruit arrangement.

My friend (in this picture) did an amazing job creating a stork out of balloons!

Simple baby carriage cupcakes.

Baby soothers made from life savers, icing and jellybeans.
The head table -- The flowers on the table are actually baby socks rolled into roses.

It wouldn't be a party without balloons!


The hall completely decorated.

Guestbook, babykeep sake box, guess how many candies are in the baby bottle and door prize tickets. (All the guests wrote words of advice and loving words for the baby/mom.)

Homemade babyshower bingo and word scramble!
Baby bootie favor! (Made out of a Styrofoam cup and ribbon. Inside we had candies and other treats.)

2 comments:

  1. The utensil holders are so cute, great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ann! My mom and I loved getting crafty! The utensil holders were a hit. Everyone seemed to love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...