Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Tysonator Reading (Age 5)



Ever since my son was a baby, he's loved books. He enjoyed flipping through the pages, and looking at all the pictures. He would sometimes even make stories up. Now since he's older, he's able to actually read! He's been reading words for awhile, but now he can complete a small story book. He's very shy when it comes to showing his talents. So, it made me super excited when he agreed to make a video.

Speaking of Tyson being shy, we received his test results from school testing. The results weren't the best because I know he could do a lot of the tasks. But, I'm still proud of him regardless. He'll just blow his teachers away in the fall when he enters kindergarten. He does need to work on behavior, and some comprehension skills. Thankfully he's back to having four hours of therapy, instead of two. I already see an improvement. Both his therapists are great with him. They are patient, kind and understand. We are lucky to have such great help.

It's only going to get better from here. I look forward watching my little boy grow. As much as it makes me sad he's not a baby anymore, it makes me so happy he's
achieving amazing milestones.

4 comments:

  1. Progress I love this. And he's adorable;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your support means the world! xo

      Delete
  2. Oh such a cute video, and yes we all miss those baby years...
    Your new follower, please follow back if you can http://tajoon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to check out my video and blog! :) Of course I'll follow you back! I look forward to reading your blogs.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...