Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thanksgiving Turkey Hand Prints


My little guy and I wanted to make thanksgiving gifts for a few family members. We looked around Pinterest/Google, and decided on making turkey hand prints.



All we needed was paper, paint, paint brushes and a printer. (We could have written the poem out by hand, but preferred to use the printer.) I printed out the poem, and glued a piece of construction to the back of each page. I helped my son paint his hand in the color of a turkey, then placed it on the paper. We took markers and made turkeys out of the hand prints. Then we wrote his name, age and the year.



***
This isn’t just a turkey,
As anyone can see.
I made it with my little hand
Which is a part of me.
It comes with lots of love
Especially to say:
I hope you have a very
Happy Thanksgiving Day!

***

We can't wait to give these out.
Happy thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...