Thursday, September 6, 2012

Angry Birds Birthday Bash

For my sons 5th birthday, he chose Angry Birds as his theme. The party was held at my grandmothers home, there were over 40 people at the event. (Adults, children and babies included! Oh, and even a few cute furry animals showed up as well!) I wasn't able to plan any Angry Bird themed games, but I was able to decorate for the theme. The reason I didn't plan games was because there was already so many activities planned for the day. My grandmother won a package from a party planning company. It included two bouncy castles, face painting, balloon twisting and a few games. I am SO thankful she gave the package to my son, we all had an absolute blast. Most of the adults even joined in on the games!
Thank you to Par-T-Perfect for the fantastic time! You all were so great, and we truly appreciate all the hard work that was put into the event. I'd also like to thank my grandmother for paying the millage for the company, along with allowing us to use her land. My mom for helping me with everything and purchasing food for the party. And, also the guests! I am so overwhelmed and blessed by the amount of people who care for Tyson. It was an amazing day I'll never forget.
Inflatable bouncer #1

Inflatable bouncer #2

The gift table :) The backdrop is a green plastic tablecloth with streamers on the side. In the middle is a  printed red bird, along with a happy birthday banner and balloons.

The food table
-- For the banner I printed out a flag from a great website. If you're interested in any of the printouts, please click here!
For the goodie bags, I made some Angry Bird Poop! The kids thought it was hilarious!

I created goodie bags to resemble Angry Birds characters. This one is king pig! Inside I added eggs filled with stickers, candy and erasers. I also had mini eggs, gummy-worms and more!
Why go out and spent money on Angry Birds balloons, when you can DIY?
My son and I set up a little scene with his stuffed animals. :)

Great Grammy and the birthday boy jumping on one of the bouncers!
Daddy and the birthday boy taking advantage of the bouncy slide.
Birthday boys cousin getting her face painted.
I set up a coloring station just in case the kiddies wanted to get out of the sun. I googled Angry Birds coloring pages, and printed them out.
The parents of the birthday boy! He didn't want to get his face painted, so we did!

Gluten free marbled cake with ganache middle and homemade buttercream icing!
 He was impressed with his cake!
And, he approved of the taste!
I love that the adults got involved! We had a friendly game of tug of war!
Present time, he got spoiled!
Showing off one of his many presents. He loves his new hat!
After a long fun filled day, Tyson slept like a baby! Thank you once again everyone, he is one loved little boy. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...